A Value-Oriented Approach To Litigation
I believe litigation is about you and what you want to achieve. I take a common-sense approach to business and real estate litigation. My role is to provide legal counsel that aligns with your business’s long-term goals. My litigation services include:
- Commercial litigation (plaintiff and defense): Including breach of contract lawsuits, partnership disputes and business dissolution, unfair business practices and consumer protection litigation defense
- Real estate litigation: Including commercial lease evictions, property rights, disclosure and defects litigation, property development and land use litigation, title insurance claims, boundary disputes, purchase and sales contract disputes, and construction defects disputes and lawsuits
- Commercial collections: Including collections calls and correspondence and court judgment actions such as mechanic’s liens
- Insurance coverage and claims litigation: Including denied claims appeals, bad faith insurance litigation and local representation for coverage disputes
- Transfer of title: Ensuring timely, detailed completion of paperwork and administrative details
- Out-of-state counsel for judgment answers: Providing comprehensive services for long-distance clients
Representation In Litigation Appeals
In addition to providing effective lead counsel for dispute resolution and litigation, I offer skill and experience in all areas of litigation appeals. I will thoroughly review the circumstances of your initial court decision and give you an honest assessment of whether you have grounds for pursuing a successful appeal.
As your appeals attorney, I will handle all of the details. This includes research, written arguments and representation in court.